August 13, 2021
Hidden Level is looking for a thoughtful, solutions oriented professional to support the contract needs of our Syracuse office headquarters and Hidden Level team members. The position will report directly to the CFO.
As a Contracts Manager, you can expect to…
Work in a motivated cross-disciplinary environment:
- Work closely with all departments
- Be responsible to draft, review, negotiate, and execute a wide variety of contracts covering a range of transactions.
- Including researching contract’s terms, alerting parties to renewals or extensions, and tracking all communications between Hidden Level and the vendor.
- Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension, or renewal according to what’s best for the company.
- Solve any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself.
- Work on NDAs, government and commercial contracts, lease/rental agreements, memorandums of understanding, legal filings, bank guarantee agreements, software license agreements, and other legal instruments as needed.
- Work with external lawyers on complex topics.Help support executive decision making on patents, copyrights, and trade secrets.
A successful candidate will have…
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 5 years of Contracts experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment requiring creativity and initiative, self-motivation, and self-direction
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written/oral communication skills, and the ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- A strong desire to win
- Notary a plus
Hidden Level Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible Work from Home or Hybrid arrangements
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Potential Stock Options Package
- Health Care package including Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Deployment Support & Sustainment Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NYDevelop tools and scalable processes for deployments of our sensing devices.
- Mechanical Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NYDesign new solutions and improve existing advanced sensor systems
- Senior Hardware/Electrical Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteLead the design of custom hardware and firmware for cutting-edge sensor and communication systems.
- Technical Program Manager Read MoreSyracuse, NYLead programs and projects related to product development, production, and deployment of Hidden Level sensor service
- Senior Systems Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteApply your skills to design and improve advanced sensor systems
- Software Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteHelp us accelerate product development, production, and deployment of our state of the art sensor network
- Systems Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteAdvance internal product development while aiding customer integration and adoption activities
- Junior Software Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteAccelerate product development in both cloud-based and embedded system architectures
- What We Look For Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteFinding talented individuals to help Hidden Level provide Safety Through Sensing is our top priority.