Manufacturing/ Production Engineer (Temporary)
May 24, 2022
Hidden Level, Inc. is currently seeking a temporary Manufacturing/Production Engineer for a six-month short-term assignment. This position is responsible for maintaining manufacturability of existing design support of released product and assisting with the transition of new products from engineering to production.
The Manufacturing/Production Engineer will be responsible for…
- Supporting Hidden Level products that are in production or in transition from engineering to production.
- Providing input to the design of future product for manufacturability, performance, and cost.
- Developing a clear understanding of technical and delivery requirements and develop processes to ensure objectives are met.
- Technical troubleshooting and investigation.
- Implementing and sustaining cost-effective and efficient methods of testing and troubleshooting equipment and systems.
- Supporting design changes to existing product as required due to obsolescence, performance, or cost reduction.
- Representing Production in the Material Review Board process: Investigate and initiate corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Development of Production workflow and processes
- Creation of associated manufacturing documentation, including but not limited to Work Instructions, Procedures, Test Procedures, Manufacturing Aids
- Acting as a liaison between Engineering and Production.
- Development of a manufacturing release process to ensure future products are released to production efficiently.
- Contributing to overall manufacturing capability and efficiency through line reconfiguration, material management, team efficiency, and other methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical), or other related technical field.
- Knowledge of Production / Manufacturing Engineering and assembly processes utilizing Lean principles.
- Ability to generate clear, concise procedures and work instructions.
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail for all work products
- Ability to handle a dynamic work environment with a great multi-disciplinary team
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certification with a demonstrated performance in driving continuous improvement.
- Working knowledge of digital and analog circuitry (design, test, troubleshooting)
- Experience in RF Engineering
- Deltek Costpoint ERP
- Systems Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteApply your skills to support the design and improvement of advanced sensor systems to achieve the company mission of Safety Through Sensing™
- Deployment Support and Sustainment Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NYHelp develop tools and scalable processes for deployments of our sensing devices.
- What We Look For Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteFinding talented individuals to help Hidden Level provide Safety Through Sensing is our top priority.