News & Releases
Keep informed with our latest company information, announcements, and developments
- Hidden Level Launches Low-Altitude Airspace Monitoring Service in Arlington, TX Read MoreOctober 4 2021Hidden Level announced today that they have brought their revolutionary Airspace Monitoring Service (AMS) to Arlington, Texas. Working with city officials as part of its Smart City initiative, Hidden Level’s AMS adds a layer of situational awareness for law enforcement and security personnel surrounding the city’s entertainment district by monitoring the location of drones in the city’s low-altitude airspace.
- Hidden Level Selected to Provide Drone Monitoring Service for the 2021 New York State Fair Read MoreSeptember 7 2021Partnership with the New York State Police to provide drone monitoring service for the 2021 New York State Fair
- Hidden Level Raises $17.6 Million in Series A Funding Read MoreJune 23 2021Latest Round of Funding Led by Lobby Capital
- Hidden Level Continues Expansion with Ribbon Cutting at New Offices Read MoreJune 22 2021Low-altitude airspace-monitoring service also celebrating raising $17.6 million in new investments
- Airspace Monitoring Service Overview with Unmanned Airspace Read MoreJanuary 21 2021James Licata sits down with Unmanned Airspace to discuss the Airspace Monitoring Service and where Hidden Level is headed in 2021.
- Spotlight: Hidden Level and C&S Collaborate on Airspace Monitoring Service Deployments Read MoreDecember 3 2020Hidden Level is bringing its Airspace Monitoring Service online with help from C&S Companies.
- 2021 Best Tech Startups in Syracuse Read MoreNovember 18 2020Hidden Level featured among the top startups in Central New York.
- Lockheed Martin Ventures Invests In Hidden Level Read MoreSeptember 16 2020Hidden Level's Airspace Monitoring Service introduces a cost-effective and scalable solution to low altitude airspace security, now backed by Lockheed Martin.
- Hidden Level, Uber Elevate announce airspace monitoring collaboration Read MoreJuly 21 2020Hidden Level, Uber Elevate announce airspace monitoring collaboration. Companies agree to advance safety of future low altitude airspace operations.
- Providing A Scalable Solution To Drone Detection Read MoreJune 26 2020Hidden Level shares with Commercial UAV News how its Airspace Monitoring Service solves for scalability in providing a comprehensive low altitude airspace picture.
- Drone Fund Spotlight Volume 3: Hidden Level Read MoreJune 9 2020Drone Fund had the opportunity to sit down with our CEO, Jeff Cole, to discuss the future of drone technology and how Hidden Level can safely enable it.
- Perspective: RID and Law Enforcement – Dronin’ On Read MoreJanuary 18 2020The FAA positions RID as an essential building block, but this NPRM feels much more like a piecemeal approach to an extraordinarily complex problem.
- Better Together with Live Earth Read MoreJanuary 9 2020How does Live Earth work with Hidden Level? Our joint integration provides users with unprecedented monitoring capabilities for UAS / drones over a city wide area.
- Hidden Level Releases White Paper On Remote ID Read MoreNovember 28 2019With the build up to the anticipated Remote ID NPRM, Hidden Level presents its thoughts on the long term gaps facing the drone industry to realize Remote ID. Head to our Resources page to download a copy of our whitepaper "Realizing Remote ID".