Deployment Field Technician
January 7, 2022
A Deployment Field Technician will apply their skills and technical experience to help us maintain and accelerate deployment of Hidden Level’s low-altitude airspace monitoring service’s infrastructure.
As a Deployment Field Technician, you can expect to…
- Conduct site surveys to evaluate locations for feasibility of RF antenna emplacement
- Up to 75% Travel Required
- Coordinate with and assist installation subcontractors in scoping and planning RF antenna installation projects
- Review installation construction drawings for accuracy
- Review and evaluate subcontractor proposals and estimates
- Generate documentation detailing planned and as-built installations
- Prepare and submit antenna colocation applications
- Coordinate installation activities with property managers
- Provide technical support to installation subcontractors as required
- Assist in troubleshooting of RF antenna communications and performance issues, coordinating with the engineering team as required
- Assist in generating requirements for software and hardware tools to facilitate deployment activities
- Assist in the development of procedures and work instructions used for the installation, maintenance, and repair of antenna systems
- Conduct or support subcontractors in executing, preventative maintenance and repairs for deployed equipment
- Support configuration management and maintenance of deployed equipment
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed
A successful candidate will have…
- Experience working within a project management system
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information both verbally and in writing
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with or knowledge of electrical wiring of commercial equipment and associated regulations
- FAA Part 107 commercial small drone operation license or willingness to get their license within the first 90 days of employment
Hidden Level Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible Work from Home or Hybrid arrangements
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Potential Stock Options Package
- Health Care package including Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Software Engineer – Embedded Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteHelp us accelerate product development of high performance, embedded software systems.
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteMature and evolve the development of our high performance, embedded software systems.
- Software Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteHelp us accelerate product development of our cloud-based software products.
- Senior Software Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteUse your expertise to mature and evolve the architecture and capabilities of our cloud-based software systems.
- Information Systems Security Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NYCreate and maintain a secure and functional IT and information security infrastructure from the ground-up.
- What We Look For Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteFinding talented individuals to help Hidden Level provide Safety Through Sensing is our top priority.