What We Look For
April 13, 2020
Syracuse, NY or Remote
Our team is what makes Hidden Level, its technologies, and our customers successful. Continuing to find talented individuals to help Hidden Level provide Safety Through Sensing™ is our top priority. When it comes to adding to our staff, here are some of the things we look for in candidates.
- Working in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Tackling challenging problems, delivering results, and working on cutting-edge technology
- Advancing commercial drone and drone security markets through the development of new products
- Working as part of a cross-disciplinary team comprised of engineering, operations, finance, and marketing
- Taking initiative to overcome challenges
- Automating and improving workflows when possible
- Documenting and clearly communicating designs/decisions to peers
- Demonstrating excellent communication and analytical skills
Hidden Level Benefits:
- Remote working arrangements considered
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Potential stock options package
- Full Health Coverage
While we may not have the right opportunity for you right now, we may in the near future. We encourage you to reach out and let us know how you might be the perfect addition to our growing team.
- Electromechanical Technician Read MoreSyracuse, NYApply skills and technical experience to help us accelerate production of our cutting-edge technology. Help support manufacturing, sustainment, and engineering activities.
- Mechanical Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NYDesign new solutions and improve existing advanced sensor systems
- Senior Hardware/Electrical Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteLead the design of custom hardware and firmware for cutting-edge sensor and communication systems.
- Software Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteHelp us accelerate product development, production, and deployment of our state of the art sensor network
- Systems Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteAdvance internal product development while aiding customer integration and adoption activities
- Junior Software Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteAccelerate product development in both cloud-based and embedded system architectures