What We Look For
April 13, 2020
Syracuse, NY or Remote
Our team is what makes Hidden Level, its technologies, and our customers successful. Continuing to find talented individuals to help Hidden Level provide Safety Through Sensing™ is our top priority. When it comes to adding to our staff, here are some of the things we look for in candidates.
- Working in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Tackling challenging problems, delivering results, and working on cutting-edge technology
- Advancing commercial drone and drone security markets through the development of new products
- Working as part of a cross-disciplinary team comprised of engineering, operations, finance, and marketing
- Taking initiative to overcome challenges
- Automating and improving workflows when possible
- Documenting and clearly communicating designs/decisions to peers
- Demonstrating excellent communication and analytical skills
Hidden Level Benefits:
- Remote working arrangements considered
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Potential stock options package
- Full Health Coverage
While we may not have the right opportunity for you right now, we may in the near future. We encourage you to reach out and let us know how you might be the perfect addition to our growing team.
- Junior Mechanical Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NYContribute to the development of new and existing mechanical solutions for advanced sensor systems.
- Mechanical Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NYDesign new and improve existing mechanical solutions for advanced sensor systems.
- Software Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteHelp us accelerate product development of both cloud-based and embedded software systems.
- FPGA Design Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NYDesign and develop digital logic solutions and architectures for cutting-edge sensor and communication systems.
- Manufacturing/ Production Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NYThis position is responsible for maintaining manufacturability of existing design support of released product and assisting with the transition of new products from engineering to production.
- Systems Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NY or RemoteApply your skills to support the design and improvement of advanced sensor systems to achieve the company mission of Safety Through Sensing™
- Deployment Support and Sustainment Engineer Read MoreSyracuse, NYHelp develop tools and scalable processes for deployments of our sensing devices.